National Philanthropy Day Awards
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN
Each year, AFP Northern Arizona Chapter, as part of a national celebration of philanthropy, recognizes outstanding achievement by individual, foundation and business/corporate philanthropists, volunteers and fundraising professionals.
Awards will be presented at the AFP Northern Arizona National Philanthropy Day Luncheon to be held at 12 noon, November 7, 2017 at the Hassayampa Inn, 122 E. Gurley St., Prescott, AZ 86301.
Nominations for any award may be submitted by any individual or organization within the AFP Northern Arizona Chapter’s area (all of northern Arizona) in the following award categories:
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Rising Star
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
- Outstanding Business/Corporation/Foundation
- Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION BY Monday, October 9 at 5 pm